Martes, Abril 26, 2016

EYELASH EXTENSION EXPERIENCE

(since it's only available here in Philippines , I will speak tag-lish)
I want to share to you guys my experience when I had an eyelash extension .


Last year we bought 3pcs eyelash extension voucher from Metrodeal for only 199 each. When we called the clinic to have a reservation for claiming the vouchers they didn't allow us to reserve for 3 person because 2 vouchers per reservation was allowed only .So we decided to called them again using another number and tried to reserve under my friend name. that trick was clever right ? haha





The employees were nice and approachable. the place is simple and not  so spacious.
Since we only availed  a voucher, the provided size of the lashes for it is small/short only . which they didn't specify in the description of the voucher from the first place. Kaloka ! so as usual they asked us if we want to upgrade the size because they said that the size of our lashes is longer than the size that provided for the voucher. so do we have a choice ? We ended up upgrading it . Parang hindi rin kami nag avail ng voucher .The price for upgrading was 200 for medium and longer size .

 here's my natural lashes looks like .



Nung nilalagay na yung eyelash I felt like I'm falling asleep , ang gaan ng kamay nung nag assist saken , almost 1 hour din yung paglalagay nya . after I saw the final look I just told to myself mukhang mas okay lang ata na small size yung nilagay ,



 I wanted  my lashes to look voluminous rather than to look longer . I just noticed that the hair they used was so stiff . parang pinagsamasamang buhok na my glue . after a few days nawala na sa porma ung lashes dapat pag natutulog ka hindi madaganan ng pillow or blanket ung part ng eyes mo para hindi ma deform . so it didn't look good , I want to remove it but then I need to wait until it wear off naturally , kasi I tried to removed it pati real lashes ko sumama , I must say it's better to use falsies than to have eyelash extension . My long lashes paubos na , huhu . My god. 2 weeks lang ata tinagal ng eyelash extension ko , maybe it's my mistake also hindi ko kasi  inalagaan.
I couldn't wash my face properly because I needed to be so much careful to washed around eye area . so hassle for me .


10 days after this how it looks:





Thank God ! my eyelashes now looks good even if I didn't do or put anything (I just prayed and talked to my lashes I think it works. hehe)

P.S - I want to give it a try again but maybe in other eyelash parlor .


love,
twins

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento